Professor Fishur presents Brainoids
A downloadable experience for Windows
Have you ever wondered if you could decode what an AI art generator is thinking?
Instructions are ingame!
* Art generated by Midjourney
* Robots and several other prop models are from Quaternius assets
* Font is Major Mono Display
Who did this?
- Spacey did [making sure the game idea wasn't too crazy]
- Josie placed ligths and decorated and maybe some tutorial lines!
- Landon did programming and audio and leveldesign!
- Alt-F4 to exit!
- There is no indication that AI doesn't like the painting you gave them, sorry!
|Authors||Partly Atomic, Josie|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Brainoids.zip 230 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.